120 format color negative film, factory spooled and boxed. Great rated ISO 200-2000! Can be pushed over 3000! CineStill 800Tungsten (2nd. Generation) is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same gold standard motion picture technology used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled and boxed
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a slight halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85 filter is recommended and/or shooting the film at 500 ISO